NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ 550W PSU Managed L2/L3/L4 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Black
125 in stock. Need more? Contact us!
FREE carbon neutral delivery on orders over £59
NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ 550W PSU. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2/L3/L4. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48,...
Delivery & Returns
Got questions? Call our team on 020 8208 1234
NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ 550W PSU. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2/L3/L4. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48, USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1, Console port: RJ-45/Mini-USB. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 128 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.11ad, IEEE 802.11az, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az. Power over Ethernet (PoE). Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
- M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables)
- High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption
- Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization
- 10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
- Entire feature set including L2 switching (multi-tiered access control) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR) is available without license
- DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation
- Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks
- Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection
- With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs
- With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB -> Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies
Industry standard management
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN
- Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support
Industry leading warranty
- NETGEAR M4300 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement
Frequently Asked Questions
When will it arrive?
Any order over £59 wil be shipped on our free 2-3 working day service, if you opt for Next Working Day shipping then this will be with you the next working day between 09:00 and 18:00. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands will be on a 3 day service.
What information do I need to provide for the delivery?
How long is the returns policy?
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to receive my order?
We provide multiple shipping options for our customers including next day delivery. If you opt for Next Working Day shipping order needs to be placed before 2 PM; all orders placed after 2pm will be processed following working day and then this will be with you the next working day between 09:00 and 18:00. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands will be on a 3 working day service.
Can I choose a specific day to receive my order?
This is something that we are working hard to bring to you - we recognise that having deliveries on preferred days not only makes it easier for you but it is also great for the environment. By having deliveries arranged on days that you are going to be in or consolidating your orders to arrive to you at the same time means that the courier won't need to come back multiple times due to missed deliveries or multiple deliveries.
Can I change my delivery address once the order has been placed?
Our systems are highly automated, where possible we will do our utmost to accommodate this. To ensure we maintain a high delivery success rate most of our orders are picked and prepped for shipment within 30 minutes
How do I return my order?
If you need to return your order please raise a return through your order page detailing the reason for return. Once this form has been submitted it will be reviewed by the Returns Department who will contact you to arrange the return.
Please note the returns department may ask for more information such as the serial number(s) and images where applicable to process the return.
How long do I have to return an item?
For most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. If you wish to return unwanted products, you must let us know that you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. The item must also be returned to us within 7 working days from approval of return and receipt of the return label
Are returns free?
Returns for faulty / damaged items will be free of charge
Returns for unwanted items that have no fault will incur a minimal returns fee - delivery charges will not be refunded
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Fiber optic connector||SFP+|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Number of VLANs||4000|
|Virtual LAN features||Private VLAN|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Cable types supported||Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Fiber|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11ad, IEEE 802.11az, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az|
|Fiber ethernet cabling technology||10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-LRM, 10GBASE-SR|
|Packet buffer memory||16 MB|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Number of static routes||64|
|Forwarding rate||357 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||128 Gbit/s|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Security algorithms||HTTPS, SNMP, SSH|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|DHCP features||DHCP server, DHCP client|
|Number of multicast groups filtered||4000|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CE, FCC 15 A, VCCI A, A EN 55022, (CISPR 22) A, EN 50082-1, EN 55024|
|Safety||CSA 22.2 #950, UL 1950)/cUL IEC 950/EN 60950|
|LED indicators||Activity, Power, Speed|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||673207 h|
|Noise level||39.8 dB|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Power consumption (max)||865 W|
|AC input voltage||110 - 220 V|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Power supply included||Y|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||480 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) power per port||30 W|
|Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports quantity||48|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Heat dissipation||207913 BTU/h|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Rack mount kit||Y|
|Cables included||AC, LAN (RJ-45), Mini-USB|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
Mitigating Our Environmental Impact
Sustainable Packaging Solutions and Recycling
We reuse, repurpose and recycle all packaging into the business. Any purchased packaging is plastic-free and packing slips and delivery labels are printed using an energy-efficient thermal printer which removes the need for an additional printer, ribbon and ink and toner cartridges.
Sustainable Options for Delivery and Returns
All deliveries to our customers via UPS/DPD are carbon neutral and we offer convenient options for: grouped deliveries, specified date deliveries, timed deliveries and pick up/ collection points. Any returns are repurposed to prevent them entering landfill.
Sustainable Sourcing and Waste Management
We use 80% sustainable energy sources to power our warehouse and offices. We also proactively ask all suppliers to email paperwork to minimise printing and waste paper. By responsibly processing waste, Gotraka will become zero waste to landfill.